Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Transfer 4 Semaine 2 8/12/13


Dear family and friends, 

I am sorry I do not have very much time to write today, but I thought to send a quick message and a couple of pictures. 

This week I got to go to Paris to pick up my new companion, Soeur Mangum, and she is the greatest!!!!! She is fresh in France from the MTC and is just loving life.:) I am so blessed to be her companion, and to watch her work work work. 

I am sorry for the lack of information....but know that things are going really well here in Blois.:) The work is moving forward like never before! and I am so blessed to be a part of it.:)

Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help. And always always remember to smile.:) 
                                   Love, Soeur Laura Lee Judd 





No comments:

Post a Comment