Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Transfer 4 Semaine 3 8/19/13


Dear family and friends,

I know that my letters are getting really short...and I am really sorry!!! This week I had zone conference and legality in Belgium, so things have been pretty busy here in Blois.:)

I have just enough time to tell you about a little miracle.:)

On Sunday we were on our way to an investigator's house for an appointment, and we ended up missing our stop because of the changes they made in the busses!!!!!!! As soon as I noticed the change, I panicked! and looked over to my companion hoping that she didnt realize that we were off course. I said a little prayer in my heart to know what i should do and a couple minutes later, i had a really strong feeling to get off the next stop. As soon as we got off, I saw a young girl across the way. On a whim, Soeur Mangum and I dashed across the street and, out of breath, we asked her if I could share the word of God with her. One thing led to another, and we ended up teaching the entire first lesson right there. We testified of the Book of Mormon and the Restoration of the Gospel, and even though we were on the side of the road, the Spirit bore witness to all of us that it is true. We then had a strong impression to pray with Rusca. When the prayer was over, we all smiled at each other in reaction to the Spirit. It was one of the most incredible experiences I have had on my mission. As we exchanged information to see her again, we found out Rusca lives in Paris; however, she was still wanted to meet with the missionaries there.:) We passed her information along this morning.:) And boy were the Elders in Paris grateful for that referral!!!!!!!!:) haha. I pray that she will continue to feel that same Spirit we felt that day together.:)

Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help. And always always remember to smile.:)
I love you with all of my heart.:)
Soeur Laura Lee Judd


No comments:

Post a Comment