Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Transfer 4 Semaine 5 9/2/13


Dear family and friends, 
Again I am so sorry that I do not have very much time to write (me companion and I got a little carried away looking through stores today hahaha). But I at least had to send some pictures from Mirian's baptism this past weekend. It was as beautiful as ever, and it was so incredible to be a witness of that covenant she made. I am so grateful for Mirian and all that she has done and continues to do for the Lord. She is an example to me. 

Please continue to keep her daughter Jennyfer in your prayers. She is still reading the Book of Mormon and trying to get an answer. That is the only thing keeping her from entering into the same covenant. I will update you more on her next week.:)

Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help, and always always remember to smile.:) 

I love you with all of my heart! 
Soeur Laura Lee Judd



No comments:

Post a Comment