Monday, March 24, 2014

Transfer 9 Semaine 4 3/24/14


Dear family and friends, 

Easter is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am so excited! This week everyone had the chance to attend the mission zone conference, and we recieved the best training! In preparation for the new mission president that is coming at the end of June, we have set a mission wide goal, from now until that time, to have 125 BAPTISMS!!!! In goals like this, our mission has gone above and beyond the set goal, so we all have high hopes and high motivation to make this goal a reality. In order to help us realize this goal, President Poznanski put a giant emphasis into finding new investigators during the Easter season. Together, as directed by our leaders, we have made very specific plans to organize our efforts with the members in each area and to spread the word, as quickly as possible, around each sector the message of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I am so excited for this goal and these plans! Please keep each missionary in my mission and our leaders in your prayers, especially during  this Easter season. 

Josette and Léa Gomila are progressing better than ever before, and the light that is in them is increasing every time I see them. This week we created a fun little lesson plan to teach the 10 commandments that went along with the upcoming Easter holiday, and watching Josette join in teaching Léa the importance of obeying the commandments was incredible. I am finally coming to understand how, as a missionary, I am just the matchmaker in this big relationship that they have with the Lord. I love my job. 

Everything with the baptisms is still on track! The ward is so excited that we hardly have to do anything!!! haha. I am really proud of the support that each ward member is showing towards the family Gomila. It will come together perfectly.:) Please continue to keep Josette and Léa in your thoughts and prayers.:) 

Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help and always, always remember to smile.:) 

I love you with all of my heart!

Soeur Laura Lee Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment