Monday, June 24, 2013

Alexandra!! 6/24/13


Dear family and friends,

Well! A million things happened this week! I always have too much to share! haha.

Yesterday, Alexandra Arelus was baptized.:) and it was the most beautiful experience I have ever had. The service was just wonderful. There were nearly 50 members that came, Sister Anderson gave a great talk, and Alexandra had asked me to sing "More Holiness Give Me". The Spirit was so strong, and she was full of light. Alexandra was ready to make this promise with the Lord-the smile on her face when she came out of the water said it all.

I know that Alexandra's decision to be baptized was motivated by revelation she recieved from the Lord. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to know Alexandra, to be her friend. She will forever hold a place in my heart. I love her so much.


The rest of my week all led up to the baptism, so the rest of this email might be pretty anti-climactic haha.:) BUT ACTUALLY! I got to sneak in a little trip to Brussles, Belgium for a day! haha. All of the missionaries I was in the MTC with had to get their legality taken care of, so I was lucky enough to get to see them all again! It was the best! I loved talking with Sister Johns, Sister Henson, Sister Holmes, Sister Hafen, and Sister Finneran again. I love them so much! I am so grateful for their love and support. It is so incredible how quickly we all became the best of friends. Brussles was pretty great too.:) haha. Waffles and all!


Yesterday, Sister Anderson got a call from the Assistants, and she found out that she is training! Man alive she is going to be the best trainer in the world! I am so excited for her. We were a little sad, though, because we have really gotten to be the best of friends this transfer. We went through so many incredible experiences together...and it was really hard news to realize it's ending. She will continue to work miracles in Angers, though, and I am so grateful she gets to stay. There are so many people here that she still needs to find, and I am confident that she will find them. Her blue (i.e. greenie haha) is so lucky!

Wow! I just barely found out that I am getting transfered to......BLOIS!!!! and I get to be companions with Sister Breea Linton!!!!!!!!!! (this is not a joke haha) That is exciting! I did a mini transfer there last week! and actually traveled to Belgium with Sister Linton haha so I have already seen the city a little bit, and it is beautiful! And being with Sister Linton will be the greatest.:) We joked with everyone before the mission about maybe being able to serve together, but I never thought we'd actually get to.:) haha. I am really excited.:)

Well I cannot wait to tell you about all of the changes coming up in the next week. I've got to finish up strong here first!

Thank you so much for all of your support and prayers this past week! I love you all so much and am so grateful for your love.:)

Remember you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to serve. And always always remember to smile.:)

Love, Soeur Laura Lee Judd





No comments:

Post a Comment