Sunday, June 2, 2013

The French make up holidays! 5/21/13


Ma famille et mes amis,

Well I am really sorry for the little delay in the email, but the French really like to make up holidays so they dont have to go to work haha.:) So I am sorry I should have let you know last week that we couldnt email until today...but no one ever tells us about the holidays. I should just assume that every store, every restaurant, and every internet cafe should be closed once a week (cause that is seriously how often this has been happening since my coming to France haha) but that would be a little overboard...:) haha.

I dont think I could actually be any happier than I am right now sitting in a little French internet cafe, eating a chocolate almond croissant, and sitting next to my new companion, Sister Anderson. Life if so good.:) 

I wish I had the time to tell you all of the incredible stories from the week, but i will have to save some for next week cause WE GOT TO GET TO WORK!:) haha. But know that I am alive and well and happier than ever before!:) 

Remember that you can make a difference-wherever you are. Find someone to serve. And always always remember to smile.:)

I love you with all of my heart!

Soeur Laura Lee Judd



No comments:

Post a Comment