Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First week! 2/26/13

Cher ma famille et mes amis,

Well this week has been the best week of my life! I am so happy to be here at the MTC, and I love everything about it! I love the Spirit, my companion, my district, my zone, the language, the teachers, the food, and everthing else! haha. I have loved getting letters and emails from you this week! They make me so happy! Emails to myldsmail account are awesome, but my time is actually really limited here in the MTC. I only have a half hour to write on Pday, so really the best way to communicate things to me is through DearElder.com. When you use DearElder, I have to wait all day to read the letters I have in my hand, but I am able to read it that same day after my preparation time. Getting DearElders and hand written letters are seriously the best thing in the world! I love you all! But thank you thank you for all that you have each done for me-whether it be in letters, thoughts, or prayers. I need all of the help I can get out here! and I feel your support every minute of every day. I love you.
Well to reply to some of the things people have said already...
Ryan! It sounds like your team did great this past weekend! Thank you for the updates! I love my team.:) Too bad there were no wins, but hey, y'all did so so well this season, and I am proud of you and all your boys. Ryan you are the best coach in the world! I am so grateful for all you taught me as my coach those years playing ball. Those boys are sure lucky to have you! Alicia is leaving to India today! What an awesome experience! I have been praying for you in the upcoming experiences you will have there, and I am so excited! India changed so many of the perspectives I have in life. Make sure you approach the trip thinking about other people always and helping them progress. Remember the Savior when you serve there, and I promise you will change more than anyone else. I love you.

Everyone is leaving on their trips soon, and that is so exciting! Too bad none of you are joining me on the BEST trip! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be serving a mission. Remember, no matter where you are or where you go, there is someone who is in need of help. Look for special opportunities to serve others around you. Serving others will make you happy,and you will learn and grow. Well I'm sure y'all are wondering a little bit about things here at the MTC. Annie has told you all a lot of what has been going on, and all of the GOOD HAPPY things she has said happen here are so so so true. I absolutely love my companion. Her name is Soeur Johns, and she is from Dallas, Texas. She has beautiful red hair, and stunning smile, and a pure heart. Her testimony burns so bright, and she knows what she teaches is true. Her and I get along so well, and she is so motivated and hard working. She has truly blessed my life this past week, and I love her so much. I also love my district. Everyone is so so awesome! I love them with all of my heart. The language is coming along good. I remember so much more than I thought, and I truly am blessed! There is no way that I could be speaking and teaching the way I am without the love and mercy of Jesus Christ. I know that this Gospel is true. The Lord's hand is in all things, and I feel His assistance every minute of every day. Jesus Christ is our friend, our brother, and our Savior. I testify that He lives, and He loves us.

Her companion Soeur Johns!
Well I am so sorry I am out of time! I have so much to say but I can't right now! But thank you for all of your love and support! I love you with all of my heart. You can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help. Remember to smile.:) I love you with all of my heart.

Love, Sister Laura Lee Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment