Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Transfer 11 Semaine 3 6/9/14


Dear family and friends, 

I am so happy to have received so much good news this week!!! Congratulations to Jessica and Drew, Ryan and April, and Alicia! I am so grateful to see the many blessings our family is receiving. 

This week was great! and I am so grateful to be in Mulhouse. I have loved it since I got here, but I really feel like this is home now. I love seeing familiar people on the street; I know them, they know me, and I love it!!! 

Yesterday, Soeur Trautman and I visited Robert and Fabienne, and it was such a joy to be with them again. The Spirit is very welcome in their home, and I feel it RUSH in the moment we pray together. Although they are both very devout in their religion, Robert and Fabienne could feel the Spirit as we shared the story of the First Vision of Joseph Smith, and they readily accepted the invitation to read the Book of Mormon. Please keep them in your prayers this week that they may act upon the promptings they recieve from the Holy Ghost. 

This morning I read the address that was given by Elder Nelson this past General Conference, and it pushed me to study the topic of courage even further. It led me to Joshua 1:9, "...Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest" and 2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Every day, we must be courageous. It is not easy. There may be some trials along the way. But let's always remember that, "Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God's approval...Remember that all men have their fears, but those who face their fears with faith have courage as well." 

Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help and always, always remember to smile.:) 

I love you with all of my heart, Soeur Laura Lee Judd 

No comments:

Post a Comment