Monday, December 9, 2013

Transfer 6 Semaine 6 12/3/13


Dear family and friends, 

It's alrady week six! I can hardly believe it. Early on in your mission, you're always told that every transfer goes faster and faster, but I never realized how fast that could actually be!!!!!!:) 

On Sunday, Maggy was confirmed a memeber of the church and given the gift of the Holy Ghost. Even in the one week since her baptism, her testimony has grown so much, and I know that with the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost that she now has, her spirit and knowledge will grow even more. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

This week we have done all sorts of organizing through the Assistants with missionaries in the Adriatic North mission because THE VELIJA FAMILY IS FINALLY GOING TO HEAR THE MISSIONARY LESSONS IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE!!!!! I am so excited.:) Hopefully this week we will be able to get that first contact with all of them through skype. I also hope that, in that lesson, we will be able to set a baptisimal date for the entire family.:) Please keep them in your prayers as well.

Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help. And always always remember to smile.:) 

I love you with all of my heart, Soeur Laura Lee Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment