Thursday, July 10, 2014

Transfer 12 Semaine 1 7/7/14



Dear family and friends, 

Bonjour! Changes came today...and I am so happy to say that I am staying in Mulhouse with Soeur Trautman!!! The work is really growing, and I am so grateful to be able to witness the unfolding miracles.:) I couldn't possibly imagine a better way to finish my mission. 

This week we traveled to Paris to meet Président and Soeur Babin. They are incredible! As I listened during the conference, the Spirit confirmed to me that the Lord has called them to this mission and that they are on His errand.

I love them already. During their presentation of their objectives for their mission, President and Soeur Babin talked about the relationship we each have with Jesus Christ. They challenged us to strengthen that relationship and promised blessings of purity and strength. May we all strive to know him and to become like him. Let's regularly ask ourselves, "Have [I] recieved his image in [my] countenance? Have [I] experienced this mighty change in [my] heart?...if [I] have experienced a change of heart, and if [I] have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, can [I] feel so now? (Alma 5: 14, 26). Christ is ever on our side. I know that through him, we can be cleansed and fortified; one day, at that perfect day, we can become like him. 

Each of our investigators are doing well! Demila and her daughters are reading in the Book of Mormon on their own and will be coming to church this week! Marie is accepting every commandment and, as she continues to recieve answers to her prayers, has accepted to be baptized on the 20th of July. Marthe is moved in to her new place and will also be coming to church this week. She, too, is praying about baptism. Please keep each of them in your prayers. 


Last week Soeur Trautman and I found several new amies, several of which are already progressing. Titi is a young Muslim mom looking to convert to Christianity. She came to church this past week and loved it! We have lots of hope for her. Doina is a young Romanian woman living here and working. She also came to church for the first time and loved it. Keep each of them in your prayers as well. 


Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help and always, always remember to smile.:) 


I love you with all of my heart! 

Soeur Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment