Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Transfer 10 Semaine 4 5/5/14


Dear family and friends, 

Thank you for sharing all the stories and good news! How blessed our family is! The greatest news I heard this week is that Alicia has turned in her mission papers.:) Congratulations, bud! I am so happy for you and cannot WAIT to hear where you are going.:)

This week was another good one in France except even better because we burned SO MANY CALORIES!!! haha. May 1st is France's labor day, which, in French...means nobody works day! haha. There were no trams and no busses. But I am not complaining! I needed a little bit of help burning off a little extra stuff from all those French patisseries I've been eating.:) haha. 

That May Day we visited Demila, and it was wonderful! Sadly, she wasnt able to read any in the Book of Mormon because she cant read!!! haha. No yes she can...her glasses just arent the right perscription and she cant get an appointment at the eye doctor for four months!!! Yeah...bummer. But we read outloud together, and she LOVED it! I have never had an investigator that loves the Book of Mormon more than Demila. We read one chapter, and then she said, "Please stay longer! Can we read another chapter together???" haha. She is really loving it and knows it is true. Please keep her in your prayers and also her daughters Sediqua and Zarah (who we havent been able to see for a while because of vacation) that they will come to church SOON!

Sorry I havent been able to give any information about Mother's Day yet, but I got it all organized yesterday. I am pretty flexible...but I will probably make the first call at about 5:30pm in France. I believe that means it will be 9:30am for you in Utah. Is that right? Mom told me that her church starts at 11:00, and her sacrament meeting is last, so there is no overlap there, but I do not know what time dad's church is. If dad's church starts at 9:00, maybe it would be best for me to call mom first so then dad could go to sacrament meeting and then be back to skype by about 10:30? I am not sure what you think about that...maybe you could all coordinate together and then send me an email that day telling me who you would like me to call first? It doesnt matter to me who I talk to first, just as long as I get to say hello to everyone.:) Let's just say I will be available to skype beginning at 9:30am Utah time, and you'll surprise me with whoever I'll talk to first.:) I cant' wait! 

Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help and always, always remember to smile.:) 

I love you with all of my heart!

Soeur Laura Lee Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment