Monday, April 14, 2014

Transfer 10 Semaine 1 4/14/14


Dear family and friends, 

The Gomilas are baptized! and what a wonderful miracle it was.:) There is no way I could possibly explain the beauty and magnitude of it all...everything was perfect. The setting in which the baptisms and confirmations took place wo welcomed the Spirit, and everyone who attended, whether they were member or non-member, could feel it. What touched me the most, however, was the interactions I saw between Josette and Léah: the smiles, hugs, and words of love. How dearly I love and admire each of them. 

During both Léah's and Josette's confirmations, Brother Morrell mentioned how the Lord is proud of their decision to be baptized, and as they are worthy, they are promised to have the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. He mentioned that no one is perfect and because of that they will need to again use the cleansing power of the Atonement through repentance. Although this counsel was given to the Gomila's, I know it is also applicable to us. None of us are perfect, so not only has God given us baptism, but He has also given us the ability to repent. As we repent and partake of the sacrament, we can be as clean as we were the day of our baptism. Think of that. We can be as clean now as we were the day we were baptized. What a blessing. 

Well the big news since the baptism is that I AM GETTING TRANSFERED TO MULHOUSE!!!!!!! right next to Strausbourg. Oh I am so excited! I am practically in Germany! right on the boarder.:) haha. I have always wanted to serve in this area of the mission... I have heard so many incredible things about Mulhouse. How blessed I am! 

My new companion's name is Soeur Gordon, who is actually related to Jeannie Woller!!! haha. Small, small world.:) Every single interaction I have had with Soeur Gordon has been happy and sweet, and I am so blessed for the opportunity I have to serve with her.:) I am so excited!!!

This will be my new address.:) 

Soeur Laura Lee Judd
Les Soeurs Missionnaires
35 Engel Dollfus 
68200 Mulhouse 
France 

Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. Find someone to help and always, always remember to smile.:) 

I love you with all of my heart! 

Soeur Laura Lee Judd


No comments:

Post a Comment