Monday, May 13, 2013

Transfer #2! 5/13/13


Hey family and friends!

This is Rahel and Anna (two recent converts)
I do not have tome to write much, but I just wanted to let you know that I will be getting a new companion this week! and her name is Sister Emily Anderson!!!!! I have never actually met Sister Anderson, but I  have heard lots and lots of good things. :)

This is my second transfer in the field .... so I am still a young one! And Sister Anderson is actually only going into her 3rd transfer ... haha! We are going to be a young companionship, but I cannot wait to begin serving with her! Look forward to some crazy fun stories next week! Haha.
Remember that you can make a difference, wherever you are. And always remember to smile.
 :) Love, Soeur Laura Lee Judd

On top of the Anjou Chateau!

No comments:

Post a Comment